MEDICAL AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONS
- It is your responsibility to let us know if you have any medical or physical conditions that may affect your practice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission from your doctor or treating practitioner to participate in our classes.
- By agreeing to these terms you accept that you have no detrimental medical or physical conditions that you are not aware of that may prevent you from participating.
- If your medical or physical condition changes after booking it is your responsibility to let us know.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- You accept that instructors at Inna Essence are not medically trained and are therefore not qualified to assess whether students are in good physical condition and/or that students can engage in active or passive exercise without detriment to their health, safety, comfort or physical condition. Students are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise. Participating in any form of exercise is done entirely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that instructors at Inna Essence may use tactile cueing and adjustment methods, or make physical contact with you for correction purposes in order to ensure that your yoga and pilates practice is undertaken in the safest way possible. Participating is done entirely at your own risk.
- You agree that practicing with us involves a risk of minor and major injury, soft tissue injury, broken bones and joint injuries and that you practice at your own risk.
- You agree to practice safely and that you will ask for assistance when needed.
- You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any parking fines incurred while you are participating in classes.
- You agree that you will be liable for costs of repairs and replacement of equipment damaged by yourself to any of our equipment.
EXERCISING IN AN ONLINE/VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
- You will clearly, honestly and accurately advise your online/live streaming instructor of any injuries, limitations or illness.
- You will exercise in a safe environment; clear and free from obstructions or other potential hazards or risks.
- You will follow along to the provided classes within your body’s limits and capabilities.
- You will cease exercise if upon the suggestion and recommendation of your instructor if they feel you require more direct supervision of the exercise technique.
- You will maintain appropriate security practices to safeguard sensitive and confidential information online.
RELEASE AND PERMISSION TO PHOTOGRAPH AND VIDEO
- You hereby grant permission for Inna Essence to the rights of my image, video or likeness.
- You understand that your image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness appears.
- You agree to waive the right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your image or recording.
- You agree that this material may be used in diverse commercial settings which may include but are not limited to; online music video platforms (YouTube, Vimeo, etc), television, broadcast media distribution, and social media within an unrestricted geographic area.
- You agree photographic or video recordings of you may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public business settings.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is our right to change or vary the above terms and conditions and our policies from time to time.
- Inna Essence reserves the right to cancel bookings to any student who breeches the above terms and conditions without warning or notice.