3 organic free-range eggs
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup milk
1/2 cup Wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil or good quality cold-pressed oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 shallot – chopped
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Freshly chopped herbs (basil, coriander, parsley, rosemary or thyme)
1-2 tomatoes, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180C (160C if fan-forced).
2. Combine all ingredients (except tomatoes) and mix well.
3. Pour into a glass dish and top with the tomatoes.
4. Bake for 40 minutes (30 minutes if fan-forced) or until egg is cooked and golden.
5. Serve with a lovely big green salad.
Thanks to Changing Habits for this recipe.