In order to create a happy and fair experience for all of our valued clients at Inna Essence, and as a courtesy to our staff, we have policies in place in regards to bookings, cancellations and waitlists
M E M B E R P R O F I L E
Please complete the online waiver prior to attending your first class with us on the WellnessLiving Client app, and please access the Inna Essence Member Profile via the button and complete as soon as possible.
If you have any relevant reports from surgeons, doctors or physiotherapists (or the like), we would appreciate a copy for our records and to assist with lesson planning.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if your health or medication changes, or if you sustain any injuries or fall pregnant during your time at Inna Essence.
C A N C E L L A T I O N P O L I C Y
Please be mindful that we have a cancellation policy in place at Inna Essence. It is each clients’ responsibility to carefully read this policy and if you have any questions please see our staff.
To avoid the cancellation fee of $5, a minimum 8 hours notice is required to cancel your Reformer class/booking; you can do so by logging into your WellnessLiving account via the website or through the WellnessLiving app and cancelling your booking.
This same policy applies to our early morning Reformer sessions. At least 8 hours must be given, however please be mindful to cancel the night before prior to 8pm so that someone on the waitlist may be added to the class instead. Please don’t late cancel right before an early morning class when it is really difficult to then give enough notice to someone on the waitlist. Please read below for more details.
Reformer Session no shows and bookings cancelled less than 8 hours in advance will be subject to the $5 fee (for direct debit clients), or for clients who have purchased a casual or multi class pack you will forfeit that session.
S T U D I O C L A S S C A N C E L L A T I O N P O L I C Y
Inna Essence reserves the right to cancel any scheduled class within 8 hours of its commencement time for any reason. A class may be cancelled when minimum attendance is not met:
- Reformer Class minimum is 2 people
- Any Floor Class (Mat Pilates, Yoga, Barre) minimum is 3 people
- Online/LIVE Streaming Class will be cancelled if its corresponding in-studio class has been cancelled
When a class is cancelled, management will send a text message and email to the affected members.
W A I T L I S T S
If a class you are trying to book into is full, you may join the waitlist and as soon as someone cancels you will be notified via email if you wish to accept your promotion off the waitlist into the class. If you are on the waitlist and can no longer attend the class you must take yourself off the waitlist so that the next person may be added instead.
Remember for early morning classes, you may be added throughout the night if someone cancels late the night before. Be sure to take yourself off the waitlist the night before if you don’t want this to happen, or set your alarm as if you were going to the class and check first thing in the morning.
Please see below for more information regarding how the waitlist works.
B O O K I N G S
- You can book into a class up to 40 minutes prior to the start of the session. After this, booking closes off.
- Clients may attend a maximum of 3 classes per day. This may be a combo of 1 x Reformer and 2 x Group classes or 3 x Group classes in a day.
- The WellnessLiving Achieve Client app allows you to book up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Group classes require a minimum of 3 people to go ahead. If by 2 hours before a class commences there are less than 3 people booked in the class will be cancelled. Reformer sessions require a minimum of 2 people.
E T I Q U E T T E
- Clients cannot arrive late for classes. Our team will close and lock the studio door 5 minutes after the session commences. Clients arriving late will miss important instructions and take time away from other members.
- If you arrive early for your session and the studio door is closed, please do not knock. Another class will be in progress. The door will be opened by the instructor to invite you into the studio.
- Please no talking during classes, as this becomes very distracting for other clients and instructors. Please ensure mobile phones are turned off or placed on airplane mode for the duration of class, as it helps to create a calm space for everyone.
- A minimum of 2 weeks’ notice must be given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to suspend or terminate direct debit payments.
E N Q U I R I E S
Please send us an email directly to email@example.com or call us on 0468 446 444 and we will return your enquiry as soon as we possibly can.
If you are on Facebook, we strongly encourage you to join our public and closed Facebook pages. This means you will see all new notifications regarding the studio:
HOW DOES THE WAITLIST WORK?
If a class is full and you would like to be added to the wait list, click on “Waitlist!” and a new window will pop up asking if you want to be added to the wait list. Click “Complete” if you do. You can see your wait list schedule on your schedule tab, and you can also cancel your waitlist class from this screen.
The waitlist is an automatic process where if someone cancels more than 8 hours prior to the start of class, and you are on the waitlist, you will receive an email asking for your to accept your promotion into the class. Since we allow clients to book well in advance, the likelihood of someone cancelling is very high, and if you are on waitlist, assume you are getting in. That means planning ahead and making sure you are ready to attend.
Be mindful, if you add to an early 5:30am or 6am waitlist, someone could cancel at 11pm or even 1am for 6:30am classes, and since for that client it is an early cancel (more than 8 hours before the class) this will trigger the waitlist to send you the ‘Promotion off Waitlist’ email.
We recommend that clients on an early morning waitlist set their alarms as if they have a confirmed spot, log into the system in the morning, and check if they got in. If you did get in, head into the studio for your shake, sweat and burn. If you didn’t, go back to bed or get an early start on the day.
An email and/or text message is generated automatically when the waitlist is triggered and someone has the opportunity to be promoted into a session. Please be mindful when setting your profile preferences because if you have opted out of notifications, you will NOT receive these waitlist confirmation emails or text messages. We strongly suggest selecting “email and text messages” for notification preferences to ensure you receive both the text message and email.
If someone late cancels (cancels less than 8 hours before the start of the class), the waitlist will not automatically move you in. If we see you on the waitlist, we will try to text to see if you are still keen. You are more than welcome to log in and manually book that class yourself. An example of this would be: you are on the waitlist for 6:15am, someone late cancels at 5:00am. You wake up and log into your account to see if you were added from the waitlist and see that you were not since it was a late cancel and can then manually book the class.
By signing up for the waitlist you agree to the following terms:
1) It is your responsibility to check to see if you made it into the class by logging into your account at least 8 hours before the start of the class.
2) If you no show or late cancel that waitlist confirmed spot, you will be processed the same way as if this was a regularly booked spot.
3) If you no longer wish to possibly attend the class, you need to remove yourself from the waitlist, prior to 8 hours, to ensure you will not be moved in. There are many times several people are on a waitlist, so please be mindful that someone else might want that spot.